LOVE CHASE 1

It is Saturday morning, my noisy little brother Joe Joe had started vocalising, he has a show at ten in the morning, upset by the noise  I decided to  go out for a ride , i dressed in my casual dirty jeans and polo shirt, hopped into my new black corolla  S and drove towards  the junction that leads to the popular beans ( gorbeh) joint.  I was not hungry though but I felt I should eat something and spend some time outside. On my way there was this car in the middle of the road with a flat tyre. I got out of my car to help fix it so I can pass, the owner of the car is  Mr. Asare who lives at the next flat ,  he has a pretty tall and long hair coca cola shaped chocolate daughter Awuraa Ama who I secretly admire since my last year in JHS. She was seating in the  car pressing her phone, I made unnecessary noise to draw her attention, she slightly raised her head and smiled, was that to me or to the phone i thought.I was tension grasped as I asked her  for the first time in my life" how are you" ?. Mr Asare  interrupted and started to ask of my family. I was looking for a chance to talk to her about my feelings since, so I thought this will be the right moment to start, I started singing Justin Bieber's old baby song, Mr. Asare  shut me up even before I could complete the first verse,  after fixing the tyre, he  invited me over for dinner later that evening . Before I could say any other thing he quickly hoped into the car and started the engine, I lifted my left eyelid and wave vigorously as they drove off..........To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY BUFF LOAF ??

LOVE CHASE 3

THE MISS