SOBER AT DREAMLAND

My path is dark, my heart is sinking and fear has laid its vicious hands on me, when I think of yelling for help, will it turn to my doom? In the middle of life’s thick and dark forest where I can’t trace my route back home or tell where I am going. My wisdom has turned into foolishness and my strength to weakness. I need light, yes true light, not a dim lantern or a faint candle but fierce rays of the raging sun. How long should I keep waiting? The Confidence in the moon and the stars are gone, my patience is feeble, and my eyes are far stretched about falling from the sockets. Oh I need light! That which will give me hope and electrify my dyeing bones, strengthen my feet and energize my aspirations. My dreams are wild, worth realizing. If the sun will come, I hope it comes quick enough so I don’t get late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY BUFF LOAF ??

LOVE CHASE 3

THE MISS